My Blog List

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

PASCHIMOTANASANA

PROCESS - Sit straight with legs extended forward and thighs should remain straight.Inhale deeply and then exhale and slowly bend forward,hold the big toes with hands.Also bend head and trunk downwards till the head touch the knees.Remain in this pose for about 10 to 40 seconds.Inhale and slowly come back.
BENEFITS - Increasing the height.
Cure abdominal diseases.
Helps in better blood circulation.
Cure kidneys,pancreas and liver problems.
Prostate gland,uterus and urinary diseases will be cured.
Cure skin diseases.
Tone up the spine and nervous system.
It removes obesity and extra fat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By doing this "PASCHIMOTANASANA" aasan I had increased my height.Before doing this aasan my height was 5 feet.Now my height is 5feet 1.5 inches.I had done this aasan whole 1 month.It really works....

Shravya Mathur
VIII-C