My Blog List

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

NADI SHODHAN PRANAYAMA

TECHNIQUE - Sit in any meditative pose.The body should be straight and close your eyes.Close the right nostril and start inhalation through the left nostril.When the inhalation is complete, hold the breath for about 2 to 5 seconds.Release the thumb from the right nostril and close the left nostril.Start exhalation through the right nostril.When the exhalation is complete, start inhalation through the right nostril by closing the left nostril.Then release the left nostril and start exhaling through the left nostril.Repeat this process for about 2 to 5 minutes.
ADVANTAGES - HELPS TO CURE COLD, HEADACHE AND ALL RESPIRATORY DISEASES.TONES UP THE NERVOUS SYSTEM OF THE BODY.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My self Akshay Goel. I read in class 8th-B. I have seen this website regularly and i like it very much and i do it regularly for 15 mins.

Anonymous said...

I AM DOING "NADI SHODHAN PRANAYAMA" REGULARLY. IT HELPS ME IN CONCENTRATION.IT HELPS IN COLD AND COUGH.

FROM -
ARPAN GOYAL
X-C
S.D.P.S

ritu said...

it helps me in so many way like in conteration and cold






ritu
x-c
s.d.p.s