My Blog List

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

PRANAYAMA

PRANAYAMA - Pranayama is the main part of yoga.Here an attempt has been made to explain in short, the advantages and the basic values of Pranayama.
In Sanskrit 'PRANA' means cosmic energy, that is 'BREATH'.'AYAMA' means to control the prana.That means 'TO CONTROL THE BREATHING'.
The important requirement before practising Pranayama is that one has to get the comlete knowledge about the process and requirements of Pranayama.Practice of Pranayama under the guidance of an expert yoga guru, is necessary.
The place chosen to perform Pranayama must be clean, and peaceful.Pranayama can be performed after 2 to 3 hours gap after taking the food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have created a very good site in which we can cure our diseases without eat medicines. i show your blog to my father. so he is doing yoga daily and myself too as my bone of my nose is raised.

Anonymous said...

it helps me in my breathing problems





tanya
x-c
s.d.p.s