My Blog List

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

PADHASTASANA

PROCESS - PADA MEANS FOOT AND HAST MEANS HANDS.
Stand straight, raise your hands upwards.First inhale then exhale and bend forward and place the palm on the ground near the feet.Touch the head with the knee.Remember,your legs should be straight.Stay in this position for about 10 to 60 seconds with normal breathing.Inhale and slowly come back.Repeat this pose for 2 to 5 times.
BENEFITS - GOOD EFFECT TO LIVER AND KIDNEY.
CURE DIGESTIVE AND STOMACH PROBLEMS.
GOOD EFFECT TO SPINAL CORD.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,sir I have visited your blog.
Since I had't so much time but i had seen it very well. It is a very nice blog.I like it much.

COMMENT BY- YOGESH RATHEE
10b

Anonymous said...

my weight is deaserse 3kg



shubham vohra
vii b
41

Anonymous said...

Can you post the photo of this step..That will be helpful....