My Blog List

Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

TRIKONASANA [TRIANGLE POSE]


PROCESS- Keep the distance of one to one and the half foot between the legs.Stand straight and both the hands should be spread towards the shoulders.First inhale then bringing the right hand from the front and rest it on the right paw on the ground and lift the left hand upwards.Bend the neck towards the right side.Stay in this pose 10 to 40 seconds.Exhaling and come to the original position.Repeat this pose from the other side.
BENEFITS - CURE STOMACH PROBLEMS.
BACK SIDE MUSCLES BECOME HEALTHY.
THE FAT ON THE BODY IS REDUCE.

1 comment:

Pisces said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. what is ashtanga?